- The design of the custom websites is radically different from that of the prebuilt ones, giving it a distinct edge.
- The custom website can be designed exactly as you wish, including the layout, graphics, navigation and other features
- In the long run, the uniqueness of the website will rub off on the brand value of the company and will earn many customers.
A reference landing pages presents information that is closely connected to the visitor. These can display text, images, dynamic compilations of relevant links, or other elements. Reference landing pages are effective if they meet the objectives of their publishers, which may be associations, organizations or public service entities. For many reference landing pages, effectiveness can be measured by the revenue value of the advertising that is displayed.
- Being flexible is always an advantage, and that is what a custom website brings to the table.
- Even though the initial cost of making a custom website is more than that of a pre built one, down the road, the cost of maintenance reduces drastically and hence becomes a profitable investment.
A transactional landing pages seeks to persuade a visitor to complete a transaction with the goal being the sale of a product or service. If information is to be captured, the page will usually withhold information until some minimal amount of visitor information is provided, typically an email address, name and/or telephone number – enough to “capture the lead” and add the prospect to a mailing list. Our team is skilled in creating efficient landing pages that have proven results in creating strong conversion rates.